8 weeks post and my breasts have hardly dropped. Why is this? (Photo)

Hi I'm 9 weeks post x after 6 weeks of massaging I've been strapped for 6 weeks 24/7 as no drop x I'm 520 cc but wanted bigger oh well he said not enough skin x y have they started looking like day one again x y min dropping no fluffing please help

Healing After Breast Augmentation

+2
Thank you for your question about breast augmentation and healing.
Healing takes more time than people expect and it can be discouraging.
  • You are still swollen and things take time to heal. Usually it takes up to three months for the implants to settle down. As the swelling goes away, the implant softens and looks more natural.
  • You will need at least six months to see your final result. 
  • If you have serious concerns, it is important to see your plastic surgeon because she/he knows exactly what was done for you.
If you have lost faith in your surgeon, consider a second opinion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.Go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon's website to find qualified surgeons near you.Hope this helps.
Best Wishes.
EM