210cc saline implants filled to 240cc 14yrs under muscle, left side deflating, 'moving around'. If there's no leak, what is it?

3 wks ago I fell asleep with a pushup bra on and woke up in intense pain as I was sleeping rolled over onto my left side. 3 days later I noticed that my left implant was 'moving around' whilst mopping the floors. I took a look at it & looked totally flat on the upper side and felt a lot softer and less full. US showed no leakage etc, booked to see a nee PS as my original PS has retired. If there truely is no rupture/leak, what else could it be? Very ill since then too, is it a coincidence?

Saline implant smaller may be deflation but you must be examined.

+2
Your history suggest a so oblique in the saline implant.  It is crucial that you be examined in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.

An ultrasound will not show saline outside of the implant as it is rapidly absurd by your body.  You need an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  You may review the Smart Beauty Guide to find experienced Dr. Neer you.

If there's no leak, what is it?

+2
It really is impossible to tell without an exam. I could not even hazard a guess at this point. You may have a slow leak that was not picked up on ultrasound. I recommend keeping your appointment with the new plastic surgeon.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

Changes in saline implants

+2
Its impossible for anyone to tell you what may be going on over this medium.  Best to see a board certified PS for a consultation.  Best wishes.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Leaking implant

+2
Its hard to tell what it could be if its not leaking. There may be many reasons for this. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Ultrasound is unnecessary to diagnose failed saline implant.

+1
Not sure why you had an ultrasound but a failed saline implant is an easy diagnosis. If it is deflating slowly it will be totally flatten a matter of time.