210cc saline implants filled to 240cc 14yrs under muscle, left side deflating, 'moving around'. If there's no leak, what is it?

3 wks ago I fell asleep with a pushup bra on and woke up in intense pain as I was sleeping rolled over onto my left side. 3 days later I noticed that my left implant was 'moving around' whilst mopping the floors. I took a look at it & looked totally flat on the upper side and felt a lot softer and less full. US showed no leakage etc, booked to see a nee PS as my original PS has retired. If there truely is no rupture/leak, what else could it be? Very ill since then too, is it a coincidence?

Saline implant smaller may be deflation but you must be examined.

Your history suggest a so oblique in the saline implant.  It is crucial that you be examined in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.

An ultrasound will not show saline outside of the implant as it is rapidly absurd by your body.  You need an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  You may review the Smart Beauty Guide to find experienced Dr. Neer you.

If there's no leak, what is it?

It really is impossible to tell without an exam. I could not even hazard a guess at this point. You may have a slow leak that was not picked up on ultrasound. I recommend keeping your appointment with the new plastic surgeon.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

Changes in saline implants

Its impossible for anyone to tell you what may be going on over this medium.  Best to see a board certified PS for a consultation.  Best wishes.

Leaking implant

It's hard to tell what it could be and if it's not leaking. There may be many reasons for this. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Ultrasound is unnecessary to diagnose failed saline implant.

Not sure why you had an ultrasound but a failed saline implant is an easy diagnosis. If it is deflating slowly it will be totally flatten a matter of time.