Attn All PS. 375cc Mod Plus Silicon and Wants Bigger? (photo)

Hello I currently have 375cc mod plus silicon in one breast and 325cc in the other due to the size difference I would like bigger perkier and fuller breasts, my PS said I can fit up to 14cm on my chest So I am thinking either 600cc and 650cc or 650cc and 700cc silicon high profile Seeking advice with on my body type, would i achieve this with these sizes im about 158cm height and weigh about 58kgs Please advice Thank you

Alternate to Large Implants

+1

In your photographs, your right breast looks more artificial and your left breast looks more natural.  If you use larger implants, you will have a more artificial look.  700 cc implants weight approximately 1 1/2 lbs.  Augmenting your breasts adds additional weight but you have done nothing to add strength to it.  Your breasts will descend faster and more rapidly with larger implants.  You should consider a lifting technique such as The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift as an alternate to larger implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Going for larger implants for a revision breast augmentation

+1

Dear Jen,

Thank you for sharing your photo along with your post.

It seems that the laxity/elasticity of your skin is not at its highest - stretch marks shown in photo.

Another aspect to think about is the amount of skin you have - which is not that much - to accommodate the larger implants.

In your case, I would recommend that you be careful when considering large implants especially if you may not have the anatomical features to support them.

However, it does not mean that there is no way you can go larger than you are now (based on the photo) but a physical examination is a must to be able to examine you and know more about your goals.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

375 to 650 cc breast implants OK?

+1

Yes you can have any size you want if you go to a senior experienced plastic surgeon. We can expand A cup breasts to double Z if that's what you want. Don't take no for an answer. Many plastic surgeons are intimidated by requests for extra large sizes and refuse. We placed a pair of 3000 cc breast implants just last week for a happily married lady who wanted exactly that. Dr Foster  Lake Tahoe Plastic Surgery

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Want to Go Bigger after Breast Augmentation…

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Direct physical examination will be necessary to provide you with any type of meaningful advice. Be careful however that you do not “push the envelope” too much and end up with complications associated with larger breast implants. In other words, every patient's anatomy dictates how large a breast implant can be used safely.

Communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon and remember to emphasize safety and avoidance of complications.

Your breast tissue can not support more than 400cc implant

+1

Your breast tissue has stretch marks which indicates loss of elasticity and thinning of the breast tissue. Your right implant is bottoming out and going bigger will make it worse. You at=re asking for problems down the road with going bigger.I do a lot of revision breast surgery and big implants are common cause of the problem.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Bigger #BreastImplants

+1

From your photos, it does appear that you could tolerate a larger implant if this is your aesthetic goal. 600 cc range will definitely give you a fuller look, but I would consider a higher profile implant as the wider the implant the more it may extend beyond the borders of your breasts.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Wants Bigger

+1

You would certainly  be bigger and fuller. Perkier I cannot say--the breasts look quite satisfactory in appearance, and I am not certain of your definition of perkier. 
Much larger implants will stick out over the sides of the chest considerably, and your skin may take quite a while to stretch enough to accomodate the largest of your choices. 

Your current appearance is quite natural, and I'm not sure that will still be the case for implants twice the current size. 

If you haven's already done this, try a "rice test" by filling two stockings with up to  325 and 375 cc of rice, and trying these on with a loose fitting sports bra to get a rough size estimate before choosing among your options. 

Thanks for your question, and best wishes.