I'm 9 days post revision Breast Augmentation and I don't like the results. What do you suggest I do? (photos)

ive had breast revision done with a different surgeon i was aa cup before both surgery's i got 520cc xhp textures overs.. i still don't feel full cleavage ontop, when i lie down i have a big gap still is it just all in my head? he wouldn't let me go more bigger and also my previous ps did my scars really low and implants falling to armpits) but im scared that these new implants wont cover them properly.. that's why i wanted to go more big to cover the scars more !and more full round look? thanks

I'm 9 days post revision Breast Augmentation and I don't like the results. What do you suggest I do?

+1
At this point, it is too early out of surgery to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed or to make recommendations as to how to make things better. Best to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed several months from now.  At this point, my best advice is continued patience and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you. Best wishes.

+1
Something is not right! But without more posted photos to compare the stages of your surgery all I can add is additional recision will be needed Sorry..// 

Implants

+1
You are still early post op so your result will probably change with time. That said you do have alot of upper pole fullness and irregularities at the bottom of the breast that seem surgically related to me. I would take your concerns to your new surgeon and get his opinion. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Early post op questions: ask your surgeon

+1
At 9 days it is very early. High profile implants above the muscle will usually produce a lot of upper pole fullness, which they appear to do in your case. There is naturally a space between the breasts which is larger lying down. Your surgeon will be able to advise as to what is normal during your recovery.

Richard Baxter, MD