390cc Mod Profile? (photo)

Hi Im wondering what size 390cc mod profile implants will get me to, Im 5ft2 116lbs BWD 12.5, currently 32B but wear 32D as I have a lot of side boob. The implants are 12.7cm wide projection 4.4cm

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
It is basically impossible to answer this question, as long as you have a good relationship with your surgeon and are comfortbale with your choices you should have a great outcome

Sizing

+1

The proper sizing for your implants is determined by your breast width, height, weight, chest width and anatomy

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

390cc Mod Profile

+1

SInce there are no fixed definitions of cup size, it is hard to predict your outcome. If you have a chance to  try implants on, see how they look, expecting them to look a bit smaller when surgically inserted than how they look on top of the breasts. Many surgeons on this site quote about a cup size increase for each 150-250 cc of implant. Cups on a 32 band are smaller than cups on larger bands. 

I don't know the implant manufacturer you will be using, but on my Allergan table the 390 moderates are 13.6 cm wide, and would make me want to have you consider moderate plus profile.

Thank you for your question, best wishes. 

What Size After Breast Augmentation with 390 cc implant

+1

Based upon your picture in which you appear to be full B cup and the implant volume of 390 cc and your chest wall width, I think you will be a moderate D cup.  Hope that helps.  Good luck.

Implant choice

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what implant would be best for you.  After an exam and a discussion of your goals, an implant can be properly chosen. Good luck.

Best breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.
 I think that you are starting at a very nice “starting point” and should have a very nice result after breast augmentation surgery. Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between breast implant size and resulting breast cup size.

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C” (for example) means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.