Is it ok to do a non-surgical rhinoplasty 3 months after my surgical rhinoplasty? Can the results be permanent?

I want to make my nose more straight, and raise my nose bridge, as the doctor cut to much of the bone,, as i made the surgery 3 m0onths ago and my wedding will be after a month!!!! Is using fillers safe to the nose?? can the result be permanent?? do you recommend doing these procedures to the nose?? I NEED YOUR HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+2
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is the use of cosmetic injectable fillers such a Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Perlane, and similar for temporary cosmetic corrections and improvment in the shape and contour of the nose. It can be used to fill deficient areas or defects of the nasal dorsum to make a straighter appearance. It can often hide or reduce the appearance of a nasal hump. It can be used to elevate and strenghthen a low dorsum. Cosmetic injectables can also be used to add some definition and elevation to the nasal tip in a conservative manner as well. These fillers tend to last 6 months to one year. The use of these fillers for the nose is an off label use and not FDA approved. It is however a relatively common practice and generally safe in skilled, knowlegable hands. There are rare reports and photos of serious injuries to the skin when inadvertently injected into blood vessels that supply the nose. Anyone who is seeking out non surgical rhinoplasty, do your research and make sure the physician is knowlegable and skilled in this procedure.