How can I make scar on my forehead less visible? I've tried laser, peels and Kenalog. I need a surgeon in Austin, TX. (Photo)

I had an accident when i was a kid and got a slant scar about 1.5 inch in the middle of my forehead. I had 3 scar revisions - the last one was 3 yrs ago. I had 3 laser treatments & 6 skin peels but seemed to help a bit. Both side of the scar have bumps & received a few Kenalog injections, but bumps still are visible. I'm tired of scar revisions coz i feel like they're all unsuccessful. Any suggestions on how to make this scar less visible? What do you think of geometric line scar revision? Thanks.
Please click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Scar improvement

+1
When I revise scars I use a product called Embrace. I use it for 6 weeks and repeat it if I believe it is appropriate. Please give us a call for an appointment. 

Scar Revision Options

+1
Hi Jetski.  The most noticeable part of the scar for us is the bump.  We would go back to Kenalog first before attempting a scar revision.  It does not appear that you have gotten everything possible out of the steroid injections.

After flattening the scar, we would then move to fractional laser resurfacing to improve the texture of the incision line.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD