How much does it cost to get nose surgery in Austin, TX? (photo)

I need to know ...How much for $$$ Im Austin Tx im come from Thailand

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Dowjai, thank you for your question.Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. In our San Diego practice we perform computer imaging to determine what may be possible in your case. Actual before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon.Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Cost (Asian, Austin)

+1
Between $9000-$14000.  This is and estimate.  Take a look at my Asian Rhinoplasty photo on realself.  Give my office a call for a consultation.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty

+1
The cost of a rhinoplasty is determined by 3 factors: These are surgeons fee, anesthesia fee, and operating room fee. For many examples and our price list, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty fee

+1
The fee for rhinoplasty varies around the country in NYC it can run from $6000-$20,000 depending upon many factors.

Cost of rhinoplasty surgery

+1
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery varies greatly with respect what is required and between surgeons.  I will use Houston as an example since the cost of living is very similar.

Average Rhinoplasty in Houston for primary Rhino is between 4-8k for surgeons fees and you can assume 1500-2000 for anesthesia and facility fees.

Raghu Athre, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon