I am looking for a board certified surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty. In or near Austin, TX. (Photo)

I am willing to travel as far as Houston. I really want to slim my nose down and remove the enormous bulbous tip. I also wanna bring it up some since it looks as if its drooping from the middle in the side. It is way out of proportion with my face. Any advice? It's appreciated. Thank you.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1
Rhinoplasty is  a complicated but rewarding surgery, for both the surgeon and patient. There are a lot of intricate details for you to discuss with your surgeon. Make sure you have an honest discussion with your surgeon, your goals, wants , and desires. Also ask for an imaged before and after photo of your nose so you can see what nose fits your face.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1
Hello.  Rhinoplasty is one of the most complex plastic surgery procedures, due to the multiple interlocking angles and force vectors within the nose.  Select a surgeon whom you feel comfortable with, one who is able to show you multiple before and after photos of patients with concerns similar to yours.

Reduction of a bulbous tip will almost certainly require a open rhinoplasty.  The soft tissue envelope is gently elevated, allowing direct access the cartilages that are responsible for the bulbous nasal tip.  The cartilages are sculpted and sutured to provide a more narrow and aesthetic nasal tip.  African Americans may also undergo Weir excisions.  This is a technique to reduce excessively large and wide nostrils.  Finally, controlled bone cuts, or osteotomies, are executed to narrow the uppper portions of the nose.

I hope this is helpful.  Regards, Anand G. Shah MD.

Anand G. Shah, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Maybe, thank you for your question.Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who can perform computer imaging to show you what may be possible. Before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon.Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic rhinoplasty

+1
All busy and expert rhinoplasty surgeons have performed ethnic rhinoplasty. Look for surgeon who has  performed thousands  of rhinoplasty surgeries and understands the nuances of both cosmetic and functional nasal surgery. Look at their before and after photo gallery,  ratings and reviews, testimonials, and board certifications to find  doctors in your area and make 3 appointments with your perspective surgeons.