4 weeks post op, I can feel and weird sensation in right breast. Is this normal? (photos)

I just had my BA&BL on May 29th.I have 600cc in left breast and 450cc in right. I have saline. A week after my surgery I noticed a weird feeling inside it was so hard to explain. It was like a hand rubbing on a ballon I was told it was air pockets and it would go away. And it did. Now 4 weeks go by and my right breast is doing it again everytime I move I can feel it and I hate it. Dr said there's no fluid. What is it why can I feel this feeling in one not the other. I can't live like this.

Weird feeling after breast augmentation and lift

+1
The symptoms you describe are not unusual early, 4 weeks after breast augmentation and lift.  Your plastic surgeon has the benefit of examining you an understanding exactly what type of procedure you had.  Your plastic surgeon is the best person to examine you and diagnosed what is going on.

Post Op Questions

+1
Thank you for your inquiry on breast augmentation and healing.
I am so sorry that you are experiencing this issue.
  • Some patients report a weird sensation in their breast after surgery.  Usually, it is a stretched nerve due to surgery.
  • The feeling will usually last up to six weeks after surgery.
  • You should follow the advice of your surgeon, he/she knows exactly what was done for you and can probably help you best.
Best Wishes
EM

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD