9 Years Post-op - I Am Having Pain, Implants Are Soft. Causes?

The pain is in both breasts but it is intermittent. They still feel soft, although they were always kinda firm because they were placed under the muscle. My right breast is rounder and my right nipple is a little higher than the left nipple. Could this be capsular contracture or maybe something else? Should I call a plastic surgeon? Thank you for any advice in advance.

Examination Required

To detect capsular contracture and the reason for your intermittent pain you should see a Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in breast surgery.

• Preferably someone who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.