Augmentation Revision Rhinoplasty with Fascia and Diced Cartilage?

Hi, I had overresective male rhinoplasty 6 months ago. I do intensive research for augmenting my dorsum. I saw that DCF is a method wich augments the dorsum in a natural way. I also heard a lot of goods from doctors about it like how durable and long lasting it is. Does this DCF completely integrate in the nose and become part of it? Is it a difiicult procedure more than carving rib? How predictable are results with this technique? Also can a slight natural bump be created with this method?

Rhinoplasty Augmentation with DCF

+1

Diced cartilage fascia (DCF) is a good way to augment the nose with long lasting results.  It is best to consult with a board certified specialist who does this routinely as not all surgeons perform this technique.  If done correctly, it can produce great results.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best help you achieve the results you seek.  

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/asianrhinoplasty

Diced cartilage wrapped in fascia

+1

Diced cartilage wrapped in fascia is like a burrito shaped graft.  It can be very useful  for augmentation.

Diced cartilage fascia (DCF) wrap for dorsal augmentation in rhinoplasty

+1

The DCF shows long-lasting, durable results.  It becomes well integrated into the nose, unlike synthetic implants which simply form a capsule within the nose.  In the right hands, the technique is predictable and precise.  It's possible to control the height of dorsal augmentation and to create a slight hump if desired.  The DCF eliminates the warping, visibility and poor integration with en bloc rib cartilage.