Augmentation or Lift? (photo)

I'm new here and after 38 years and a child I am considering a change. What do you think I should do regarding the way they look?

Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

I would recommend a small implant if you want more fullness in your upper breasts, and a lift  (the type of lift would depend to some degree on whether you want an implant and how large that implant would be).

Breast augmentation and lift

+1

You seem to have good volume so i would suggest you to have a breast lift. The gland can be reshaped so to fill in the upper pole and give a better projection at the same time. Even though it is your decision, I would not recommend to have an implant as you can worsen the sagging over time.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation or Lift? #breastimplants

+1

Choosing the right surgeon is key. One must take into account your goals. If you are looking for larger more full breasts an augmentation and lift will most likely deliver you what you want. If you want bigger breasts but do not mind them hanging more natural you MIGHT be a candidate for implants alone. These decisions can only be made after an in person physical examination and consultation whereby a surgeon can listen to your goals and desires.

Breast Augmentation or Lift

+1

Proportionally you appear to have a good volume to your breasts, though the size of your breasts is a very personal decision.  From the photos it appears that you could use a lift to rejuvenate the position of both your breast as well as the breast mound.  Should you want a larger breast as well, an implant can be added, though from your photographs you might run the risk of appearing a little top heavy with an implant of significant size.

Please see an experienced and Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and the options that you have.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation or Lift

+1

It appears that a breast lift will benefit the current sagging of your breast by providing a lifted breast and nipple as well as better projection.  Ultimately, you will need to decide if you want a significant increase in volume.  In that case an augmentation may be needed.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon and consider a 2 step procedure.  Lift first and evaluate your satisfaction with size and shape.  You can always do the augmentation as a second stage if more volume is then desired.  I hope this information is helpful.

Breast Augmentation or LIft

+1

You have nice looking breasts so you have to decide if you want to trade the scars that are required to lift your breasts(perhaps better termed a nipple lift).  If you put an implant over the muscle it will drag your breasts further south. If you put an implant in under the muscle without a lift your breasts will look very long.  I would do a standard lift with a submuscular implant.  You need to look at a lot of post op lift photos to make sure that your PS can achieve the look you are looking for. This is not always possible.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Implants vs llift

+1

Your breasts are quite beautiful and you will do exceptionally well with a lift (mastopexy). This procedure will give you the opportunity to decide if you would like to make your areolas to be smaller and it will make your breast more perky. You will also have the opportiunity to reduced the size of your breast at this time if you feel it would be of benefit. Be sure to look at before and after pictures before you make your final decision. We wish you all the luck with your procedure. Cheers,

Web reference: http://www.partingtonps.com/beforeandafter-gallery/breast-lift-mastoplasty/

A breast lift candidate

+1

You are a candidate for a breast lift and/or reduction. You would need to give some additional information in regard to what you are trying to achieve. Cosmetic plastic surgery is more of a "want" as opposed to a "need", and a good plan is achieved through conversation between Doctor and patient. Certainly there are a few options based upon this discussion.

Web reference: http://www.aquaplasticsurgery.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation or lift?

+1

Thank you for your question and photos. The major question I would need to know is "Are you satisfied with your current size, just not the droopiness, or would you like to have more volume?"

In either case I think you would need a breast lift to place your natural tissue in a higher location. This can be performed with or without an implant that will give more volume.

Discuss your goals with a reputable surgeon in your area and have photos of your desired outcome. Also realize that there will be additional visible scars on the breasts if you are sunbathing topless. 

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and/or lift

+1

I think you need in person consultation with a trusted plastic surgeon.  I would recommend pictures of what you aspire to achieve with you. You may breast implants or a breast lift or a combination of both.  Best wishes!!!