Pain 4 Months After BA- Is This Common? How Long Will It Last?

I Had Augmentation in October, Stitches Held Great, but I Keep Having Little Pains Especially in the Lower Right Breast. Is this common? How long does pain like this normally last?

Pains in the lower breast after surgery are normal...

+1

Many woman have altered sensations in their breasts for sometime after surgery. More rarely some women will continue to experience discomfort around the edges of the breast implant for longer periods of time. This may be due to nerve irritation from the implant stretching the breast where it exits the chest wall.  Unfortunately  there is not much that can be done about this discomfort.  I would suggest visiting your surgeon if you are worried about the types of pain you are feeling.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Pain four months post augmentation

+1
Pains can occur even four months postoperatively, but they should be getting less intense, lasting shorter periods of time and happening less frequently. If not, you should see your board certified plastic surgeon to make sure there is not another problem, such as capsular contracture developing and causing your pain.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Pain after Breast Augmentation?

+1

It is not unusual for patients to have occasional “sharp, shooting pain” four months after breast augmentation surgery.   These pains generally dissipate  gradually and patients  generally do well long-term.

Whether or not this is what you are experiencing is hard to know without direct consultation/examination;  I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon for accurate advice.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm