Am I a candidate for a non surgical nose job? (photo)

When I was 14 I discovered my nose hump but day after day it became more clear specially that I have a big nose but it's not a big deal for me and the problem maintain in the hump .I know that a plastic surgery will be the best solution but unfortunately I can't do it for personal reasons so is there any other way to get rid of this problem such as non surgical rhinoplasty . Thank you .

Fixing a nose hump without surgery

+1
I have treated numerous people with similar noses with hyaluronic acid based fillers such as Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm. Best to speak with an experienced and highly trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon for best results and optimal safety.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Adamn1,

Based on your photo, I believe you are a good candidate. I would use Juvederm (HA filler) just above the dorsal hump and at the nasal tip to create a straighter dorsum. The downside of the procedure is that the nasal take off point or where your nose takes off will be bit higher than your current level. However, your profile view would be greatly enhanced.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for a non surgical nose job?

+1
In my opinion-- simply put-- the answer is a resounding -NO. You are an excellent candidate for a primary rhinoplasty. In the right hands and using a closed technique, you can anticipate a very attractive nose.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD