I'm 19 years old, 5'3" and 111lbs, Do I Have Enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Im 19 5'3" 111lbs, I want to get brazilian butt lift but was curious if I have enough fat. I have a slender petite frame but my midsection is hardly slender after my pregnancy a year and a half ago. In the pic below Im not sticking my abdomen out, I'm in a completely relaxed state.

Candidate for BBL?

+1

Based on your photos, you don't seem to have enough excess fat to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure.  One alternative would be buttock implants.   Weight gain is another alternative as well.

BBL

+1

You should expect only a modest enlargement of the buttock since there is not much fat that can be harvested, You have a hernia and diastasis that needs repair

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Buttlift in 111 lbs woman

+1

Although the Brazilian buttlift can be performed, your current level of fat is less than optimal.   Also, the diastasis and the hernia should be fixed first with a short scar tummy tuck or minitummy tuck depending upon skin laxity demonstrated on physical exam.

Tummy tuck

+1

It is not uncommon to be petite, yet not have a flat stomach after pregnancy.  This is because the abdominal muscles have been stretched out from pregnancy.  The only way to fix this is to have a tummy tuck, so that the muscles can be tightened.  It is not safe to have liposuction of the central abdomen if you have an umbilical hernia.

Dennis Dass, MD

Donor fat for BBL in thin women.

+1

you don't seem to have that much fat to donate to your buttock. However, those of us who do this procedure all day, everyday, are often suprised by how much fat we can find. We seem to know those hidden areas. Only a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week can tell you for sure. Implants may be an option to consider, although I personally do not perform them because of the higher risk of complications.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Candidate for a brazilian butt lfit

+1

I don't thing you are currently a good candidate for this procedure. In order to have a result that is noticeable  you will need to gain weight prior to the surgery. The other option will be a buttock implant

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Fat Availability for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I would question your fat stores to have an effective Brazilian Butt Lift. While you do have some fat to harvest, it is not an ideal amount given what most patients want to achieve. You have to remember that the harvested fat must be concentrated and not all fat will survive the transfer. If you are willing to accept a modest buttock size increase then the procedure may be satisfactory for you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You look like you have some areas such as your thighs, flanks and lower back that could be used to harvest for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  Your belly looks like you have a diastasis and the fullness is likely from internal abdominal weakness and not fat.  So, you may want to consider a tummy tuck as well as the Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, the other areas should yield enough fat to make a nice change on your buttocks.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD