What implants and size (how many cc's) will be good on my frame?

Im almost 5'11 and I weigh 147 and im 28yrs old. I recently had my breast lifted and 1200 cc's put in, body sculpting and a mini tummy tuck. I had 2 C-sections and was trying/ still trying to put my body back together after having kids. My Dr told me I dont have enough fat for a brazilian lift. But I do need a lift on my lower back. I have a booty but not as full, round or firm as I wish it was. Any ideas to directing me in the right direction would be great. Thank you

Butock Implant Sizing

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical
measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant
and proceeding with surgery. Glad to help...

Your goals would need to be known, and you need to be examined to determine this. Additionally, if you provide pictures, I can tell you if a Brazilian buttlift can be performed. I have plenty of thin patients in whom I can transfer 800 cc per buttock or more.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA