What implants and size (how many cc's) will be good on my frame?

Im almost 5'11 and I weigh 147 and im 28yrs old. I recently had my breast lifted and 1200 cc's put in, body sculpting and a mini tummy tuck. I had 2 C-sections and was trying/ still trying to put my body back together after having kids. My Dr told me I dont have enough fat for a brazilian lift. But I do need a lift on my lower back. I have a booty but not as full, round or firm as I wish it was. Any ideas to directing me in the right direction would be great. Thank you

Butock Implant Sizing

+1

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical
measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant
and proceeding with surgery. Glad to help...

+1

Your goals would need to be known, and you need to be examined to determine this. Additionally, if you provide pictures, I can tell you if a Brazilian buttlift can be performed. I have plenty of thin patients in whom I can transfer 800 cc per buttock or more.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA