Can You Make Me More Attractive? I Am Really Unhappy with How my Face Looks

I had cosmetic surgery in Thailand in 2009. It was a big mistake. I had rhinoplasty which left me with an uneven nose, deviated septum and breathing difficulties. I also had buccal fat pad removal which made me look gaunt and 10 years older. I would like fat put back into my cheeks and revision rhinoplasty. Can anyone recommend a great doctor for both procedures? What would be approximate cost? Is there anything else that would make me more attractive?

Unhappy with face

+4

You are actually a very attractive young woman and your nose in general looks nice - I agree that the buccal fat removal was not the best idea. You can gain a little weight, try facial fillers, or fat grafting

Revision surgery

+2

Let us start with your question " can youmake me more attractive?"

You are attractive, and need nothing more. Every person has their own beauty, physical and personality. You do not need to adore yourself, but you need to look at your self as a beautifull person, then you will project that feeling about your self to others.

If you are in thailand, Do not know any body to recommend. Here in the US, seek a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY) seek more than one opinion and choose the person you feels is right for you

Revision nose and cheek surgery

+1

That's too bad that your breathing is worse since your prior rhinoplasty. Unfortunately, I do see this in patients who've had surgery that didn't address or respect the nose's structural integrity. I do see some signs of supra-alar pinching which can be due to prior cartilage resection in the tip of the nose. This may also lead to breathing difficulty (in addition to septal deviation).

Regarding your buccal area, a few options to help with the hallowing there include filler injection (e.g. radiesse, restylane, juvederm) or fat grafting.

Both areas can be treated concurrently, if you want. You should find a surgeon who is experienced in rhinoplasty and also with functional nose issues like your own. Not all surgeons perform fat grafting, either, so finding one who can at least offer that and discuss the benefits and downsides compared with filler injection would be helpful as well.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Making the face more attractive

+1

Yes, Cheek Implants, Chin Implant, Brow Lift and Lip Augmentation would all improve the aesthetic appearance of your face.  You appear quite thin and IMO should not loose any more weight as this is making your neck and face appear gaunt.

Revision surgery

+1

It is difficult to see from your photos what you desire to improve with your nose. A formal exam in person would be essential. As for the over resected facial fat, certainly fat can be injected or facial fillers like the hyaluronic acids would be a nice addition.