Will I Get Attractive Results? 5'5 and weigh 185

Hello, I am a 20 year old mother of a 2 year old. I decided not to have any more children. I have been a little overweight most of my life, but nothing like this. I am 5'5 and I weigh 185. The past two years I have tried diet and exercise, lost about 20 lbs but hit a plateau after that and cannot seem to lose anything since.I work out 30 min 5 days/week. Will lipo and a tummy tuck provide attractive results? What about brazillian butt lift?

Will a Tummy Tuck work for me?

+3

I believe a Tummy Tuck and liposuction will make a drastic improvement for you.  Sometimes there are people that can not just lose those extra pounds and especially excess skin after childbirth.  Also, the muscles of your abdomen can be tightened.  You are young and deserve to enjoy your younger years and the many years that lay ahead. Good Luck!!!

Tummy tuck and liposuction

+3

Yes, looking at your photos, I believe that you will have a nice result with a combination of a tummy tuck and liposuction (of the hips).  I, sometimes, combine fat grafting to the buttocks with the fat obtained from the liposuction, to achieve even a better result.

Improvement is what we want.

+2

Based on your history  and the photo's an abdominoplasty and liposuction in selected areas will make a big improvement . Waiting for you to reach your ideal weight before doing surgery is not realistic , few patients are at their ideal weight. 

Arlington Plastic Surgeon

"Nice" result or "Great" result

+2

I think that you would have a nice improvement with a tummy tuck and liposuction at your current weight. However, if you can loose some more of the excess weight, you would be able to get a "great" result.

The decision when to undergo the surgery is up to you but if you loose a significant amount of weight after surgery, you may need a revision procedure. Good luck.

Tummy Tuck Results?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think you will achieve the best results when you are close to your goal body weight  and if you undergo an extended tummy tuck procedure.

This extended tummy tuck procedure involves flank and back skin and adipose tissue excision as well as liposuction surgery. If liposuction alone is done you may still end up with the "muffin top" and require further surgery to improve the waistline in the future.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_tummytuck.htm

Will a tummy tuck and lipo help?

+1

Tummy tuck (also called abdominoplasty) is a very popular cosmetic surgery procedure. Both men and women are finding that tummy tuck can be an effective tool for shaping and sculpting the body for better body appearance and improved self esteem.

Sometimes no amount of diet and exercise can create a flat tummy. Tummy tuck plastic surgery actually tightens abdominal muscles and removes excess fat and skin from the stomach area to create a tighter, slimmer, smoother belly. If, like many other patients, you are interested in an overall body rejuvenation, tummy tuck can be combined with other procedures such as liposuction. If you have excess in your waist/hips (ie love handles) as your photos suggest, you will likely benefit from adjunctive lipo during your tummy tuck.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Tummy tuck combined with liposuction may well improve the appearance of your lower tummy.

+1

Thank you very much for your question, in answer to your query I think you are carrying most of your weight around your middle portion and tummy tuck combined with liposuction may well improve the appearance of your lower tummy. It would have be together the best result I would have suggest maybe sensible to try and lose weight prior to surgery I just hope you to lose will be safer for you following operation. I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to go ahead with surgery.

Web reference: http://aurora-clinics.co.uk

London Plastic Surgeon

For optimal results, please lose more weight

+1

At your height, you should be approximately 130 lbs and at your weight you are far from your goal. You have an apple type body configuration which may be suggestive of visceral fat which will not respond to a tummy tuck, Consider medical weight loss managment under supervision of a nutritionist and/or physician prior to a tummy tuck.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

At 185 pounds, attractive is possible, the best result is not

+1

Certainly, after a tummy tuck and some liposuction over the hip, you will look better and hopefully will feel more positive and attractive. The best result will only come from weight loss. It is unfortunate that you have hit a plateau, and it may be the right time to get additional help with your exercise program and meal planning. Just 30 more pounds and you could be the best you.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/tummy-tuck

"Attractive" tummy tuck

+1

The pictures help to identify the location of the fat on your torso. With your camisole on, I can't tell if you have any bra rolls as well. You do have significant amount of fat on the abdomen and large muffin tops. You will get a good improvement from an abdominoplasty and liposuction of the whole back, flanks and upper abdomen. Your BMI is 32, but if you would be able to drop your weight by another 25lbs, your results would be greatly enhanced. The key is to keep your weight down, which often involves a life style change. You might want to increase your exercise time to one hour (aerobic and weights) 3x/week to get your heart rate up. Consult with an exercise trainer who can prescribe a routine for you . 30 min exercises even if done every day might not achieve the same result.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon