Non surgical nose job, (Photo)

Hello, I am looking for a doctor that performs non surgical nose job, I live in Attleboro, mass I can't find a dr that performs this method. I'm adding a picture my nose is crooked and has a bump on it.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

It is certainly possible that you could benefit from a non-surgical rhinoplasty

+2
Dear Wandac:

The areas that need attention are:

•     Raising the bridge above the slight bump that you have
  •     Ditto, raising the tip

You are an attractive lady with great facial features.I do not blame you for considering that possibility.

I realize that there are very few doctors in the country who have the expertise in this procedure. But I think you should continue your search. I do encourage people to consult with those specialists who have a long-track record of success using permanent fillers in non-surgical rhinoplasty instead of surgery when appropriate.

Here's how it works:

Non-surgical rhinoplasty takes place in the doctor’s office in three to five short appointments separated by a wait of about six weeks between appointments.

Provided your nose woes are all on the outside, injection rhinoplasty involves a series of tiny injections into your numbed nose. The permanent filler plumps up or masks nasal flaws.

For instance, injection rhinoplasty is indicated if your nose has:
  • Grooves
  • Divots or shallow places
  • Humps or bumps on the bridge
  • Bends or twists
  • Asymmetrical nostrils
  • Flat tip

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS