How Do You Use Atraline and Metrogel (Rosacea Cream)?

I have been using metrogel for mild rosacea for years, every night or every other night, and then I put moisturizer over it. I now have atraline, for wrinkles and dark (age) spots. I was using a Clinique product for the spots, but am not sure I can continue with the atraline.

Combination of retinoids and hydroquinone for bleaching

+1

Atralin is tretinoin 0.05% gel, or type of retinoid cream. Retinoid creams work synergistically with hydroquinone bleaching creams to lighten dark spots. Rather than using the Clinique product, I would talk to your dermatologist about getting a prescription for hydroquinone 4% cream to use with the Atralin for an 8 week course. You could continue the metrogel in the morning with the Atralin and hydroquinone at night. 

Bothell Dermatologic Surgeon

Eraserage for age spots

+1

I recommend that you use Eraserage for age spots and hyperpigmentation on a nightly basis as it will help rid of discoloration effects from aging, sun damage.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon