Should I gain weight for better results (BBL)? (Photo)

Me again but this time with pics but anyway like i said before I am 5'6 and I weigh 138 pounds Ive Been thinking about getting the BBL procedure done but I don't know if I have enough fat for my desire results I want my booty to look like Kim Kardashian or Beyonce you know a fatty ! Should I gain more weigh for better results (fatter/fuller butt) ?

Should I gain weight for better results (BBL)?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.

You are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt lift procedure. If you looking for a major augmentation gain another 15 to 20 pounds. Search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

BBL Candidate

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you'll make a great candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for BBL

+1
Thanks for showing your photos 
i think you're an ideal candidate for the BBL and you don't need to gain more weight

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1
I would not gain any weight.  I think that you can have a great result with an expert surgeon.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL and weight gain

+1
I always prefer to have patients be close to their goal weight before undergoing a brazilian butt lift. Good luck with your decision to move forward.

Kardashian Butt

+1
I have no idea what surgery Kardashian had  if any.
You have some fat that can be taken out to shape the abdomen, flanks, and transfer the buttocks to shape the buttocks with the fat you have. If you want more then a combination with buttock implant can give you a major change
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com