Without a Consultation, What Are Starting Rates for a Brazilian Butt Lift in the Atlanta Area?

Im 5'5 about 160 lbs. Im 20lbs heavier than before my pregnancy. My measurement are 38.34.39. I want to be more of a 38.26.42. I know its a BBL, I do want a moderately bigger butt but really want wider rounder hips/thighs more in proportion with my broad shoulders. I want very subtle natural results. I dont want to be any bigger or smaller in genral, just dissperced differently. I DO NOT want general anesthesia.

Brazilian Buttlift Costs

+1

The Brazilian buttlift should cost at least $6500 or so at the low end and $12000 at the high end, depending upon how much fat is suctioned and the areas involved.  General anesthesia is more comfortable for the patient and allows th surgeon to do as well as possible.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian butt lift under local

+1

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift is extremely variable, depending on geographic location and amount of work that needs to be done to get you the results that you want.  Small volumes of fat transfer can be done under local, but you will need a general anesthetic if you are looking for a dramatic difference.  Plan on saving a minimum of $8000.

Dennis Dass, MD

Price for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The prices will vary by surgeon and exactly what you need. You should expect to spend $8000 and up. I caution you against doing this under local anesthesia. Almost every board certified plastic surgeon will do this under sedation or general anesthesia. It is difficult (and painful) with only local, not to mention more dangerous in my opinion. If your surgeon is doing it under local, ask very specifically about their training - there is a very good chance they are not board certified plastic surgeon. Don't be fooled if they say they are a "cosmetic surgeon"!

Matthew Schulman, MD