My Surgeon Saying He Can Make my Nose Like This? (photo)

l have surgery on the 15th january , he asked me what l want and l told him l want bump be gone little curve and tip high he said he can do all the things l ve said.what you guys thing?

Is this result possible?

+2

I think it's a good image and the result is ver "do-able." The dorsum was brought down and the tip was rotated. 

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I like the final result and I think it is a result that can be achieved

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I think you can achieve the results that are demonstrated in the photo.  I like the result so if you like the shape and length of your nose then I see no reason not to proceed as planned.  Good luck and post some follow up photos after your surgery.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Imaged Photo of Possible Rhinoplasty Result

+1

It will take a good effort and time before that type of result is able to be realized. Wishing you the best of luck. 

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hump removal to concave dorsum with projecting tip nose

+1

Thanks for the question. Yes your surgeon is right. Its possible to achieve this result if goes 100 % right .Wish you all the best.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dorsal Hump Reduction and Tip Elevation with Rhinoplasty

+1

Dorsal hump reduction and tip elevation should be achievable with rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA