I Want This Nose to Be GONE is It Possible? (photo)

l want to have a really small nose!l ve had this big nose for too long is it possible to make my nose small?l ve been searching a plastic surgen almost 2 months now l live in Atlanta GA and l cant trust any doctor after reading all the reviews.Every doctor has 1 or 2 bad reviews l havent found any doctor that has all the good review!am l being too picky or is that mean " no perfect doctor" ? too high price make doctor better and too low make him bad? l have price anywhere from 5000 to 12000 ??

Yes you can have a smaller nose.

+2

Of course you can have a smaller nose.  there are great rhinoplasty surgeons in Atlanta.  You should meet with 3 or 4 and see who you are comfortable with after meeting with them.  Don't be discouraged bya review.  No doctor can go through many years of practice without a review that is not the best.

Nose Reduction

+2

I am sure there are very qualified doctors in your area despite what you may read on Yelp or elsewhere.  Find a surgeon that has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties.  That speaks much louder than a couple of bad reviews.

High expectations for my nasal surgery

+2

It is always a challenge to obtain the results after a rhinoplasty that we think is ideal.  Occasionally one has to set the bar a little lower and proceed with the surgery, not fully being aware what the possibilities may be.  If this is something you can't  do,  my recommendation would be to not do the surgery.

Without examining you fully I can see where there could be many areas for improvement, particularly in the length reduction, height reduction and tip elevation.  Have your local Plastic Surgeon see you and offer a full evaluation.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Your nose can be improved

+1

Your nose can be improved using modern techniques.  It is important for you to understand what can be realistically achieved for you skin type and nose.  Go and visit some surgeons and see who is best for you.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reducing the Size of Your Nose

+1

Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and carefully look at their results. Meet with their patients. This is much more important than a bad review by an individual you don't know with questionable credibility.

Realistic attitude when proceeding with rhinoplasty.

+1

When planning for rhinoplasty, we all seek to obtain an ideal result.  Realistically, howevver, it is not uncommon for one or two minor, less than ideal, features to be present.  This is borne out by the fact that the revision rate following primary rhinoplsty ranges from 5 - 15 % based on several peer-reviewed medical research papers published over the years.  So, if you cannot accept this risk then it may be best not to proceed with surgery.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon