How Much Would It Cost, I'm 5'3 150lbs 38 DD. I Want a Breast Reduction, BBL and Lipo of Upper and Lower Back, Abd and Love?

Breast reduction, BBL and lipo of upper and lower Back, Abd and love handles

Price will vary from surgeon to surgeon

Thank you for the question.  Essentially you will be getting a quote for breast reduction and BBL since much of the liposuction for the BBL will be included.  A BBL will be around 8K and a breast reduction will be around 8K.  This price will vary among plastic surgeons as well as throughout the country.  Plan on spending around 15K overall for what you want to accomplish.  Make sure your quotes involve the same amount of work so that you will not be tempted to go with the lower priced quote.

Dr Remus Repta

8900 E Raintree Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Hello Ms Otello, if your general health condition is good, and if we got the green light to proceed from the Internist, we can do those 3  procedures in one time surgical event.   We call this a Surgical Package (or Combo)....  The all three procedures will be in a range of $6,300.00 (including: Hospital , one night 2 days, OR, Anest, Surgeon's assitants and Plastic Surgeon.   Not included: Lab (95.00), Preo-Internist Evaluation and EKG: $120.00, Syrgical Garments, and Meds Precsription.

Bets   Dr. Ricardo Vega  / Certified Plastic Surgeon

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Blvd. Agua Caliente 4558
Tijuana, BC 22014

Cost of Breast reduction and Brazilian butt lift

I would recommend use stage the breast reduction and Brazilian butt lift. The liposuction would come as a component of the Brazilian butt lift.  The cost varies by geography and by surgeon experience.  In Florida each of those procedures would be between $6000 to $8000.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

27716 Cashford Cir
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Breast Reduction + Lipo + BBL

Price for all the surgeries you are requesting is variable.  If your health condition is good and cardiologist approves all your surgeries, you can have 3 procedures in one surgical time. the total cost varies from $5,800.00 to $20,000 

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

Bolívar Avenue 208, Gazcue

Brazilian Buttlift and Breast Reduction Costs

This cost will probably run from about $13000 to about $25000, with most surgeons charging $15000 to $16000.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Combined pricing for BBL and breast reduction.

Brazilian Butt Lift prices vary from patient to patient, price depends on:
Volume/Amount to be transferred.
Number of donor sites.
Choice of anesthesia and providers.
Number of procedures to achieve desired result
Ancillary equipment use
Post-op care facility.

Depending on these factors surgery can range anywhere from $6000 up to $10,000.  Additional fees are charged for liposuction of additional areas such as the hips and thighs.

Breast reduction can can range anywhere from $4000 up to $13,000.  I charge about $7500 plus OR/Anesthesia/Pain Pump.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005