4 Years Ago I Got Hydrogel Butt Shots and Now I Want a Bbl Will I Still Be Able to Get a Bbl Even Tho I Had Butt Shots?

Brazilian Butt Lift following Hydrogel Butt Injections

+1

Hydrogel Butt Injections are not approved by the FDA.  Due to the fact that Hydrogel is a foreign material, it carries a higher risk of infection than fat transfer in a Brazilian Butt Lift, both at the time of the procedure and even several years after the procedure has been performed.  Although it is possible to preform a BBL following Hydrogel injections, a repeat procedure in this same arae would carry a higher risk of infection which may be difficult to treat and could result in significant complications and scarring.  I would think carefully about these risks before proceeding with further surgery.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, who has extensive experience in the BBL procedure.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

BBL after Hydrogel shots

+1

Thanks for your question.  Yes, you can have a BBL done after hydrogel injections, but there may be more risk for fat necrosis or infections.  Good luck and take care.

Web reference: Http://www.drlacerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1

There may be an increased risk of infection in this scenario.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

+1

Thank you for your question, That answer will vary from surgeon to surgeon, There's some plastic surgeons that will do the procedure and some others wont. For these cases you do need an in person consultation for the doctor to personally evaluate your case and you will need a couple of test like ultrasounds for your Plastic Surgeon to make an informed decision about taking over your case.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon