Im 4 Weeks Post Lipo on my Waist, Bar Rolls and Stomach. How Long Before my Bar Rolls Go Down? (photo)

How long dose is usually take for bar rolls to go down after lipo

How Long Before Results are Evident

It's obviously a little different for each patient but I tell my patients that, in general, they can expect to see about 85% of the result at 4-6 weeks, 95% at three months and 100% at six months.  Revisional procedures can take longer (scar tissue) as can lipo of the lower legs, calves and ankles (gravity).  A lot depends on what you looked like before and on exactly what was done; for that you'll have to discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

122 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065

Liposuction Results

Liposuction results may take 6 to 9 months to be fully realized.  Usually, the liposuction results are evident right after surgery, but complete resolution of swelling allows the results to be fully appreciated.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

It is different for each patient It takes 3-9 months for 100% results to be in. Give your body time to heal. After that time if you don't see what you like you can have revision surgery.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

9025 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211