Tijuana Mexico for Abdominal Liposuction? (photo)

im considering abdominal liposuction in tijuana mexico for several reasons it seems as if women that go over seas for lipo have better results then us ive known women in the US that have gotten liposculture and it was horrific or if they never recieved the surgery! Ive been quoted in the us and the inches they are telling me can be removed at the gym! One dr i was willing to work with here was willing to charge 7500 in tijuana 3600 Im hoping this is a good idea! and advice i can use

Tijuana Mexico for Abdominal Liposuction?

+2

Are you including air fare, hotel, taxis, food, RISKS! I bet the final costs without the inherent risks are around $5,000. So in Atlanta you can not find a boarded PS to do lipo on you for lets say $5,000??? Highly doubtful. Remember the saying, "the cheap becomes expensive!" Come  and any of us would do the lipo for that fee. and at least you would be safe! 

Abdominal Liposuction in Tijuana

+1

Abdominal liposuction can be performed under general anesthesia for $4500 int the US.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Deciding To Travel To Tijuana Mexico For Liposuction

+1

From your photographs it looks like you would benefit from liposuction. A $7500 fee for less than an hour's work seems exorbitant. I'm certain there are many board certified plastic surgeons where you live who would quote you a fee that is much more reasonable. In Mexico you are left on your own should a problem develop during or immediately after surgery. You would have to go back to Mexico to treat a less than desired result. You may have difficulty finding a local doctor to treat your complications or poor result. Stay at home and keep looking.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

You can get amazing abdominal liposuction in the U.S. for as little as $5000 if you know where to go.

+1

You really need to go to a U.S. doc who has done thousands and thousands of liposuctions for 28 yrs to really see what is possible when you want great liposuction results. When on special, you can get the abdomen done for only $5000 in many cases and that's without the increase risks of gen. anesthesia or gimmicky laser/ultrasound liposuctions which can have less than great results. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lipo out of this country

+1

All I will tell you is be wary, very very wary.  You don't know what you are getting when you travel out of this country and you have no recourse.  Even if you save a few thousand dollars lets say you have a problem when you are back in the states.  I doubt there is a board certified plastic surgeon who would want to treat you for less than 15000.00 if they would even want to touch you.  Why not go on several consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon who can give you all the options and the risks.

Whatever your decision I wish you good luck and a good result.  Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Options

+1

Thank you for writing and posting photos. You have raised an excellent question. However looking at your pics there may be a better option.

Sign up to see a nutritionist/diet coach. Get a package of monthly sessions for a year. I am seeing people who have a little extra all over like you that benefit much more than from surgery. And I do liposuction!

T. Wayne Day, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon