I have stretch marks on my thighs, breast, & stomach. How much would a Mommy Makeover cost? (photos)

How long do I have on making payment? Tummy tuck/stretch mark removal Brest implants. 

Finding the right plastic surgeon for you

+1
To find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. There, you can find someone near you and look at his/hers website to see if it’s someone you might consider for your surgery. Financing and price can also be discussed with the plastic surgeons. Good luck!

I have stretch marks on my thighs, breast, & stomach. How much would a Mommy Makeover cost?

+1
The cost will be dependent upon demand for the surgeon and the overall amount of work to be done.  Find an expert with good before and after pictures and reviews.

Mommy make over questions

+1
The stretch marks of your abdomen that are below the level of your belly button will be removed with the elliptical excision performed with an abdominoplasty. There is nothing that can be done about the stretch marks of the thighs, unfortunately.  Cost is certainly going to vary.  Breast augmentation with gel implants in the $5,500 range, Abdominoplasty in the 6 - 7,000 range.  

Cost of money makeover

+1
Thank you for your pictures. The cost of a modern makeover will vary between surgeons and will most likely be based on the amount of work that needs to be done. Price also varies between geographic regions. The best way to get a price would be to go for in person consultation. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Mommy make-over costs

+1
Thank you for your Mommy Make-Over question.
  • A mommy make-over usually includes a tummy tuck with removal of excess skin, often liposuction and finally some kind of breast surgery (enlargement, breast lift, breast reduction.)
  • It will improve some of the problems your photos show  but not all
  • It cannot remove stretch marks - unless they are on the excess skin removed at surgery.
  • Cost depends on what is done and where - some cities are more expensive than others.
  • You might do an internet search for the cost in your area.
  • I suggest you consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you - and get an estimate of the cost of what you want.
  • Most surgeons will offer some kind of financing and many offer lay-away plans as well. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Mommy makeover will not remove all stretch marks.

+1
In the photograph provided not all the stretch marks on the abdomen can be removed at the time of a mommy makeover. Mommy makeover is a combination of a variety of procedures. The final cost depends upon which of those you undergo. You'd be welcome to call my office for a quote if you know exactly what parts of a mommy makeover you desire.

+1

Thanks for the question and pictures. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.