I have stretch marks on my thighs, breast, & stomach. How much would a Mommy Makeover cost? (photos)

How long do I have on making payment? Tummy tuck/stretch mark removal Brest implants. 

Abdominoplasty with Liposuction and Breast Surgery in Melbourne, Florida

Regarding the cost of a Mommy Makeover, I advise patients to see a board-certified plastic surgeon as the procedures that you receive will dictate the cost. Most Mommy Makeover patients can benefit from possibly abdominoplasty with liposuction and/or breast surgery and depending on your individual situation the cost can vary widely. Keep in mind that you can expect to pay the appropriate fees for an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon performing surgery in the safest setting of an accredited surgery center or hospital along with the appropriate anesthesia team. Be sure all these things are in place when considering cost factors. Best of luck to you!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

707 W Eau Gallie Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935

Stretchmark removal

You should see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a physical examination. They may be able to give you a better idea of how much can be improved with a tummy tuck, or if there are more suitable options for you. You may benefit more from a circumferential body lift or thigh lift.

The cost of your mommy makeover depends on the types of surgeries you receive.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Finding the right plastic surgeon for you

To find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. There, you can find someone near you and look at his/hers website to see if it’s someone you might consider for your surgery. Financing and price can also be discussed with the plastic surgeons. Good luck!

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

10807 Falls Rd
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

I have stretch marks on my thighs, breast, & stomach. How much would a Mommy Makeover cost?

The cost will be dependent upon demand for the surgeon and the overall amount of work to be done.  Find an expert with good before and after pictures and reviews.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Mommy make over questions

The stretch marks of your abdomen that are below the level of your belly button will be removed with the elliptical excision performed with an abdominoplasty. There is nothing that can be done about the stretch marks of the thighs, unfortunately.  Cost is certainly going to vary.  Breast augmentation with gel implants in the $5,500 range, Abdominoplasty in the 6 - 7,000 range.  

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097

Cost of money makeover

Thank you for your pictures. The cost of a modern makeover will vary between surgeons and will most likely be based on the amount of work that needs to be done. Price also varies between geographic regions. The best way to get a price would be to go for in person consultation. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Mommy make-over costs

Thank you for your Mommy Make-Over question.
  • A mommy make-over usually includes a tummy tuck with removal of excess skin, often liposuction and finally some kind of breast surgery (enlargement, breast lift, breast reduction.)
  • It will improve some of the problems your photos show  but not all
  • It cannot remove stretch marks - unless they are on the excess skin removed at surgery.
  • Cost depends on what is done and where - some cities are more expensive than others.
  • You might do an internet search for the cost in your area.
  • I suggest you consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you - and get an estimate of the cost of what you want.
  • Most surgeons will offer some kind of financing and many offer lay-away plans as well. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

2045 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30309

Mommy makeover will not remove all stretch marks.

In the photograph provided not all the stretch marks on the abdomen can be removed at the time of a mommy makeover. Mommy makeover is a combination of a variety of procedures. The final cost depends upon which of those you undergo. You'd be welcome to call my office for a quote if you know exactly what parts of a mommy makeover you desire.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Thanks for the question and pictures. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942