Can I Receive Breast Augmentation Alone or Will I Need a Lift As Well? (photo)

Hi, I am currently a deflated 36b. I breastfed 2 out of 3 of my kids. I am done having children.I am wanting to be a full c or small d. I am 5'3 and currently weigh 144. I am overall healthly. I don't care for the perkiness, I am more so wanting the fullness. 2 doctors told me it was optional for a lift. I was recommended for a periareolar lift with implants. Also, how many cc's would you recommend for me to achieve my ideal look?

Implants with no lift

+1

Thank you for your question .If you are not concerned with uptaining a "perky" result then an implant should suffice. If you are interested in getting a full C or small D , I would recommend an implant between 400cc-50cc. Best of luck

Key West Plastic Surgeon

Lift not needed

+1

You would do well with a large implant and no lift. I would recommend getting a 500cc on the left and a smaller implant on the right. The fact that you are more concerned with fullness rather than perkiness would merit not performing a lift.

Joel Aronowitz, MD

Breast lift will help with position and symmetry

+1

While the augmentation will get you the volume you seek, the breast lift will allow your surgeon to "even out" the breast size and reposition the nipple/ areolas as well as re-size the areolas,  I believe that you will get a great result but consider a more formal mastopexy on right side. There is a limit of what you can improve with a periareolar lift. The volumes you will need is to be determined with careful examination and reviews of results with your surgeon. Impossible to determine using a photo of someone in a bathing suit.

Manuel M. Pena, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Need breast lift plus a breast augmentation to meet expectations

+1

There is no question that you will need a breast lift in addition to having a breast augmentation to meet your expectations.  Your nipples are a good distance below the inframammary crease.  You should consider using implants in the 400 to 500 cc range to achieve your desires.  

Augmentation with Lift

+1

It is clear from your pictures that some form of lift (mastopexy) will be necessary. You also appear to be unequal.

You will need a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who will measure you and make detailed plans. The differences between with breasts will need to be analyzed. The estimate volume difference will be assessed.

After this has been done your plastic surgeon will be able to decide on the appropriate type of lift. The type and style of implants will be discussed. Your surgeon will also decide whether the implant should go on top or under the muscle.

None of this can be decided with photographs alone.

John Silverton, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

What Should I do?

+1

I would recommend a large implant 500cc in a very high profile, such as a style 45 by allergan, and then if unhappy with your nipple position perform a lift at a later date under local anesthesia, African americans can potentially scar poorly on the breast and I would try and avoid a peri-areola lift at all costs, it will leave your areolas stretched and distorted. Good luck.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Can I Receive Breast Augmentation Alone or Will I Need a Lift As Well?

+1

In my over the internet opinion you need a 500 cc ++ implant and as a secondary operation a lifting to obtain the "look" you desire. But again only over the internet. Seek IN PERSON evaluations of more surgeons 

Breast augmentation and lift

+1

While a breast augmentation will add volume, you need  a lift probably as well. Best to be seen in person to evaluate this and to suggest the volume of implant.

Definetely you will need both of them lifting and shape "mastopexy augmentation" si requeriras ambas mastopexia de aumento 5a ge

+1

definetely you will need a mastopexy augmentation, please take a look at google "mastopexy augmentation 5th generation" you will surprise of benefecial points like: 1.-breast cancer prevention 2.- never fall down again 3.- better shape 4.-volume reduction 5.- any vertical or lower or periareolar scar 6.-any nipple sensibility affectation for sexuality

definitivamente ud requerira de una "mastopexia de aumento 5th generacion", ud. se sorprenderia de los beneficios chequelo en Goglee por favor

1.-previene el cancer de mama 2.- no vuelve a caer 3,. reduce el volumen y el peso con mejor forma 4.- no hay cicatriz vertical ni horizontal ni periareolar.5.-no se afecta la sensibilidad del pezonpara la sexualidad

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation alone , with Ptosis and Assymetry?

+1

Hello, Meme, thank you for your inquire and photos.. I think you will not be happy with the Augmentation alone, with out a Breast Lift . Ptosis (sagginess)  and Breast Asymmetry  should be corrected by the combination of both Mastopexy + Implants. You are probably looking for 300 to 400 cc Implant.   Best Wishes.   Dr. Vega

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon