Does Anyone Know Who Offers Ultrasound for Facelift Tightness in Atlanta or Anywhere in Southeast US?

Some of the doctors on this site recommend ultrasound for tightness.I have quite a lot of uncomfortable tightness around ears and upper neck 5 months after facelift. My ps is not a big proponent but he's not opposed to my trying it. He doesn't know of anyone who offers it. I've called around and some ps offices have never even heard of ultrasound being used for tightness. Might you know of anyone in Atlanta or even anywhere in the SE? How effective do you think it is? Thank you.

Ultrasound for Tightness after Facelift

+1

Ultrasound is used by few, because the results are underwhelming.  Massage may help.  Time will help with scar softening.

Ultrasound after a Facelift

+1

Instead of the ultrasound machine, you may want to have facial massages.  We find that this helps with the tightness at faster rate.

Ulthera

+1

Thank you for the question.  I believe you are inquiring about Ulthera.  For a provider you can go to ultherapy.com and click on the find a doctor tab.  It lists both plastic surgeon as.well as non plastic surgeon providers.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: Http://aaaplasticsurgery.com

Ultrasount after a facelift

+1

I have a machine in my office that I have used often after facelifts for a decade. Tightness passes with the passage of time. You are welcome to come down and have some treatments if you wish.

Web reference: http://www.sadovecosmeticsurgery.com

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Ultrasound for scar tightness

+1

Ultrasound is available at most therapy and rehab centers.  It can be useful for relieving sensation of tightness after a facelift, but so is tincture of time.  If you are having trouble finding a therapist with an ultrasound machine try a vibrator and aggressive massage.  The combination of vibration and deep massage is also effective.

Ultrasound to soften scars

+1

Ultrasound is effective in softening scars. Most hand therapists have the machines in their offices. It is a physical therapy modality.