Does Anyone Know Who Offers Ultrasound for Facelift Tightness in Atlanta or Anywhere in Southeast US?

Some of the doctors on this site recommend ultrasound for tightness.I have quite a lot of uncomfortable tightness around ears and upper neck 5 months after facelift. My ps is not a big proponent but he's not opposed to my trying it. He doesn't know of anyone who offers it. I've called around and some ps offices have never even heard of ultrasound being used for tightness. Might you know of anyone in Atlanta or even anywhere in the SE? How effective do you think it is? Thank you.

Ultrasound for Tightness after Facelift

Ultrasound is used by few, because the results are underwhelming.  Massage may help.  Time will help with scar softening.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Ultrasound after a Facelift

Instead of the ultrasound machine, you may want to have facial massages.  We find that this helps with the tightness at faster rate.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

980 Johnson Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

Thank you for the question.  I believe you are inquiring about Ulthera.  For a provider you can go to and click on the find a doctor tab.  It lists both plastic surgeon as.well as non plastic surgeon providers.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

8900 E Raintree Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Ultrasount after a facelift

I have a machine in my office that I have used often after facelifts for a decade. Tightness passes with the passage of time. You are welcome to come down and have some treatments if you wish.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

101 NW 75th Str
Gainesville, FL 32607

Ultrasound for scar tightness

Ultrasound is available at most therapy and rehab centers.  It can be useful for relieving sensation of tightness after a facelift, but so is tincture of time.  If you are having trouble finding a therapist with an ultrasound machine try a vibrator and aggressive massage.  The combination of vibration and deep massage is also effective.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

1208 East Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33602

Ultrasound to soften scars

Ultrasound is effective in softening scars. Most hand therapists have the machines in their offices. It is a physical therapy modality.

J. Brian Boyd, MD

14650 Aviation Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90250