I have crooked teeth and extreme overbite. How long will I have to wear braces? And how much will it cost? (Photo)

I'm 19 and my parents never took me to the dentist when I was younger I have really bad crooked teeth and a extreme over bite. I sucked my thumb until I was about 14-15 years old. I'm so embarrassed of my teeth I absolutely hate them.

As you said you are an extreme case….

+1
It is difficult to tell from just the pictures all we need to deal with….but the overbite, narrow upper jaw, and overbite are obvious.  Your cost and time frame will depend on any other findings, your goals, and what you choose for a treatment plan among different options. Rest assured, in the right hands, you can have a complete correction of your issues and have the confidence a beautiful smile and corrected bite will give you. A thorough exam and treatment plan by an orthodontic specialist is critical.  We are in the Atlanta area.   Feel free to give us call.  We'll take great care of you.

Atlanta Orthodontist