I am 5'3 and approximately 135-140 lbs. Do I have enough fat for a fairly larger butt and bigger hips? (photo)

I am trying to keep my expectations realistic but at the same time, I do want a more curvier look suitable for my frame. Am I good candidate to get a larger butt and hips or should I gain more weight? My Doctor said I have enough but I'd like second opinions. I want to be realistic about my results, I am hoping to have surgery by early next year but I don't want to be dissapointed either if there's not enough fat.

Fat transfer

+1
Thanks for your pictures. You do have some abdominal fat but your clothes obscure your hips and buttocks.  I would recommend seeking an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  

BBL

+1
Wearing clothes and showing small areas really does not allow us to suggest whether you have enough donor sites.  An exam in person is key. Good luck.

I am 5'3 and approximately 135-140 lbs. Do I have enough fat for a fairly large butt and bigger hips?

+1
    I think that most of the answer depends upon how aggressively the liposuction is performed. Aggressive refers to removing a larger volume of fat very carefully so as to avoid contour deformities. Find an expert at BBLs who has good before and after pictures and good reviews.

Good candidate for BBL

+1
You are a great candidate for BBL in your current weight, you do have more than enough fat to transfer and achieve a wonderful result!!!

You just have to acknowledge you already have a certain degree of flaccid skin on your abdomen and liposuction will improve the shape, but will not make your skin tighter or firmer.

Be encouraged!!!

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
It is impossible to assess your donor sites for the BBL procedure based on the photos you posted alone.  A physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS