How can I find a Doc who can give me butt implants with fat transfer to my butt for no more than 7,000? BBL is not for me.

Wantn butt implants with fat transfer. No more than seven. I am small im 5 7 and weigh 133. Thought bout going to DR bcuz of prices but hell its 3thor for operation and 85 per day. So timea ren plus hotel fees and sheesh ill keep my ass n america. I want a big booty :) i plan on gainin 15 pounds also

+1
   I think that most plastic surgeons who perform buttock implants charge at least $8000.  If you added fat transfer to the buttocks, you may be able to find a plastic surgeon who will do both for $10,000 to $12,000.