I'm 5'8 and 130 lbs. What size implant would you recommend for a Butt Implant? (photos)

I am looking to get a BIG ASS LBDAS something like nicki minaj, coco (ice t wife) yaris sanchez etc. I am 5 8 and weight 13O. I have minimium fat available so think butt implants with fatwill get me wat i want. I plan on gaining 15 pounds too.NOW what size implant would i b guaranteed? I want the biggest available and what should i look to spend? A dr quoted me 15k which i think is crazy on account the fat will b gettin taken from one area PLEASEEE HELP ME OUT

BUTTOCK IMPLANT SIZE SELECTION

+1

The best way to determine what buttock implant size AND shape to use is to simply measure the (vertical and horizontal) dimensions of the patients existing buttock cheeks.  Because the implant is best positioned under (or "within") the gluteus muscles, the selected implant must relatively fit within these confines.  Based upon your photo and desires, a 500+cc implant may suit you best.  Keep in mind, this can only be confirmed after a formal consultation and physical exam.

The largest stock buttock implant available in the USA is a 690cc round implant.  Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'.  Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving.  Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant over even 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.  

Thus some of the cartoonish or video vixen buttocks you have witnessed have either gotten very lucky with an extremely large implant, had a large volume of some type of filler such as silicone, PMMA, or hydrogel injected (all highly NOT recommended because of possible severe even deadly complications), and/or have been genetically blessed.

Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to.  Glad to help...RAS

I'm 5'8 and 130 lbs. What size implant would you recommend for a Butt Implant?

+1
    You may be able to get 400 cc or so placed in the intramuscular position.  You do not want to have complications with the buttock implant.  Fat could be added as well for less than $15,000.

Buttock Implant

+1
There are many sizes and shapes for buttock implants. One needs good coverage of the implant chosen and good skin pliability. Buttock implants can be made custom made also.
You have some fat, that can be used for the hips and the buttock implant to enhance the buttocks.