Will biplanar breast augmentation be worth it or do i need implants WITH lift? :(

Thanks docs for reading and giving advice. I am a 22 year old mama of one whose gonna make sum changes to my body. I am seeking to become a 36DDDand im gettin bbl With Butt implants... never in a million years thought id have to get surgery lol thought it was only a White gal thing but lately alot of black women r seeking to enhance. I am lookin to have a cyrvacious body n want big boobs. Will Biplanar augementation with implants be good for me or Not?

Dual plane breast augmentation or lift which is better

Thank you for your question.  We would need to at least see photographs to better answer your question.  However if your nipple is below your inframammary crease, the fold beneath your breast, then you may well need a breast lift.

For more information on whether a breast lift may be needed please read the following link:

Hard to comment

Please post some photos for appropriate comments. If you are not comfortable with posting photos, I recommend a in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck.

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Biplane position

There isn't enough info here to offer any sort of advice. Some photos at a minimum are needed, front and side, taken by someone other than you. An idea of height and weight will also be helpful.  

Please repost your question giving us enough to go on. 

Thanks, all the best. 

Breast augmentation with a lift

It's hard to give you an answer without seeing, you but a lift with implants is commonly done.  I also place the implants in a dual plane to get a lift with just the implants so that you don't need any external incisions aroud the areola.

Will biplanar breast augmentation be worth it or do i need implants WITH lift?

Thank you for the question, but online consultants will not be of much help to you without posting pictures. Consider posting frontal and side view pictures with your arms by your side. Best wishes.