Can't Get a Bbl and Implants Don't Feel Natural So What Should I Do?

Well I'm like 5'5 & 155pounds and I don't have enough body fat to get the BBL & implants just don't feel natural. I went to see a few doctors and they all say the same. I really want a bigger butt, wanted it since I was younger don't no what to do!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Options for buttock enlargement

+1

Your question is tough to answer without pictures of you and a wish picture.  Most ladies your size have enough fat stores for buttock enlargement with fat grafting, but it really depends on what your butt looks like now and how large you want it to be.  You do have the option of putting on a few pounds prior to surgery in order to have enough fat to harvest.

Web reference: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/services/buttock/buttock-augmentation/#

Natural buttock augmentation

+1

Without a physical exam or at least some pictures, it is difficult to determine whether someone has enough fat for a BBL.  It is always amazing, that plastic surgeons typically find mroe fat during surgery than they expect.

Buttock lift

+1

You sound like a well proportioned lady. You dont have to be fat or heavy to have the brazilian butt lift. Your shape will be improved with the lipo and the fat transfer will augment your buttock. Maybe the right answer is to lower your expectations as far as size and concentrate on shape.  Then you will not be disappointed

Enough Body Fat for BBL?

+1

It would seem that you are a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. I have performed fat transfer for women in the 110 to 120 pound range - you don't need to be 'fat' or 'heavy' - in fact, what we do is change your body proportiosn and where your body distributes fat. As you gain and lose weight, you'll maintain your new body proportions. I have done this procedure on many 'fit' patients.

I would suggest additional consults with board certified plastic surgeons who have extensive experience with the brazilian butt lift procedure to review your options again. Fat transfer really is the preferred method over implants for buttocks based on the naturalness of results and the lessened risk of infection.

If the fat is harvested, processed, and injected correctly, the result should be long lasting and the procedure should not require touch ups or a second round of fat injections.

Fat injections are permanent when done correctly. The brazilian butt lift result is highly dependent upon the experience of the surgeon. Surgeons who are not using correct purification or injection methods will not obtain long lasting results. Be sure that your surgeon is experienced in this procedure!

Ricardo L Rodriguez MD

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2009/12/03/recipe-for-permanent-fat-injections/

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you what you may not hear from others.  Currently the only two safe and effective methods for Buttock Augmentation are Autologous Fat Transfer (transfer of your own fat to the buttocks, aka "Brazilian Butt Lift") and Buttock Implants (semi-solid soft silicone rubber implants).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, predictable, and long-term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I personally recommend either the round or the oval shaped implants dependent upon the natural anatomic shape of the patient's buttock cheeks.  The implant is typically inserted through a 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the top of the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this technique.  Additionally, in this type of surgeons hands the often quoted "high risks" of complications especially infection are actually much lower around 5%. Hope this helps...RAS

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

What can I do if I don't have enough fat for the BBL and I don't want implants?

+1

I am a bit surprised to hear that you don't have enough fat being 5'5 and weighing 155 pounds.Females, unlike males, usually have multiple donor sites including the abdomen, waist, thighs, back and arms. But if you really don't have enough fat you may still be able to undergo the procedure by gaing weight ( around 15 pounds). I have had many patients who were non-candidates for the BBL but who became good candidates after weight gain.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com