Will a BBL help me achieve an hourglass figure? (photos)

5'7 190 . I carry a lot of my fat on my upper and lower back no hips.

BBL and hourglass

+2
BBL is an excellent contouring procedure for most people. Based on the photograph you submitted, you appear to be an excellent candidate for BBL. As a sculptor, will recommend liposuction of your upper and lower back, in addition to the abdomen. To achieve the best results, I also recommend putting fat both on your hips and buttocks to enhance the hourglass figure. The best way to achieve your results is to make sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck

BBL

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

I do believe that you will make a great candidate for the procedures, in fact I recommend liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. These procedures will give you the hourglass figure you're looking for at the end.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Will a BBL help me achieve an hourglass figure?

+2
Thanks for your pictures . You seem to be a good candidate for these procedure and to obtain the desired result. make sure your hemoglobin levels are good before surgery .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

BBL Candidate

+2
From your photos, you look to be an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It would most definitely help to give you more of an hourglass shape you're looking for. It is always best to be seen in person for a consultation to discuss the best option for you. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

+2

I could probably get out 5 liters and transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock.  A lot of the result depends upon the surgeon you choose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Full back , waist ,abdomen lipo and BBL

+1
The best option is having liposuction on waist, full back, abdomen  and the BBL.  Here in Dominican Republic, we perform about 8 to 10  patients per week  for this technique.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD