Is 475cc to Big for Me?

I have 320 or 300 cc saline water but go not remember exactly the side and want yo change for silicone gel. I'm 5" 113 pounds... I just looking for better asymmetry :( don't feel happy with them and isn't soft... I'm getting 475 cc sientra next Friday "gummy bears" high profile . Is this right for me? Want more projection and dr said that is the best for me...

How big is too big?

+2

Dear Dayana,

Thank you for your post and photo.  It does seem like one breast is bigger than the other.  The most important decider of the implant size is breast width.  You want to make sure you have the width to fill the entire breast without leaving a gap in between.  While projection is subjective, width is not, and should be the main deciding factor.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+2

Unfortunately, online consultants are not in a position to provide you with precise enough advice. I would certainly not base any decisions you make  on specific advice received online.
The best (general) online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "too big" or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Volume alone will not produce the projection you desire

+1

Unfortunately, you have not told us your cup size.  If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  To go from a 300 to a 475 will increase you 1 or 2 cup sizes depending on your bra size.  However, the major issue with your breasts is not size but they are bottoming out and larger implants will bottom out even more.  You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to exchange your implants with smaller ones, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall gives maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.  Volume alone will not give you the projection you desire.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Is 475cc to Big for Me?

+1

Your right breast appears larger than your left. You have a large breast now what you can go bigger if this is your wish. You will like the silicone implants over the saline. The best way to pick a size is to try on sizers in the PS office.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon