Can I Get a 1000 Ccs Per Cheek? (photo)

I want to acheive a fuller buttocks & make up for any fat that may absorb. I'm 5'8 & 200 lbs. I was told I could get 800 ccs per cheek but for someone with my frame it would'nt make a big difference. I want it as big as it can get & maybe have a revision later on.

Can I Get a 1000 Ccs Per Cheek?

+2

Thank you for your question, I can see in your pictures that you do have enough fat to get the results you are looking for, this will give you more projection, and a beautiful hourglass figure.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Can I Get a 1000 Ccs Per Cheek?

+1

As long as you have enough donor fat, 1500 cc's is possible into each buttock. Harvesting this much fat may require liposuction of multiple areas.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

1200cc per buttock cheek in Brazilian buttock lift

+1

We regularly put 1000-1200cc in per side, which is very satisfying to patients.  We have done up to 1450cc per side, but that includes some widening of the hips, as well. 

In general, most surgeries are only limited by how much fat we can harvest, and I would need to harvest approximately 3000cc in you to do what I want.  Without front and lateral photos, I can not tell if this is possible.  Usuall,y though, if we harvest from the tummy, inner thighs, knees, and flanks, we can get enough.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Can I Get a 1000 Ccs Per Cheek?

+1

I think that you can probably get 1500 cc per buttock or more, and you can expect at least 50% of that to survive.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Amount of fat in a Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Whether you can have 1000 cc's injected per side during a fat transfer depends on the amount of donor fat that you have. Although you are 200 lbs, that does not necessarily correspond to a larger volume fat transfer. There is a possibility you could have that kind of volume transferred, however, what is more important is the amount of fat that will survive after the injection. Don't be too focused on the amount injected, you should be more concerned with the final shape you will have after surgery. Discuss this with your plastic surgeon before surgery to ensure you both have the same goals.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD