BBL Advice? (photo)

Im 5'4, 122 , 26w 36 h. I am getting a BBL to correct a depression in my right hip (causes assymetry) and to give overall backside a more attractive appreance. Contouring is more important than added volume but would like some added volume to the more deflated areas of my backside. I am petite so a proportional change is desired. Should I get inner thigh lipo or just flanks and waist?? Any suggestions given the pics attached?

BBL for depressed region

+1

When using fat transfer to correct a depression, we often have to overcorrect the region.  Hence, having more fat available is ideal.  If your surgeon believes that adding the thighs is necessary to obtain enough fat to correct the deformity and give you a modest augmentation, then you should do it.

Donor areas for BBL?

+1

The areas that are to be liposuctioned are best discussed with your surgeon. THos of us who do this all day long, everyday, will agree that the more fat we have to work with, the better we can contour your shape. That being said, this doesn't mean doing liposuction in areas that don't "need it". If there is no extra fat in your inner thighs, then you should not have liposuction there. Remember, there are risks associated with the lipsoction also.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian buttock lift candidate

+1

Based on your photo I would recommend inner thigh lipo to add more volume and for contouring. You may also consider gaining some more weight prior to surgery to have a fuller buttock. I would discuss this with your plastic surgeon before surgery however. You will lose a certain amount of the fat( about one-third) during the transfer, so you want to be able to "over-correct" by adding as much fat as possible during the procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Proportional Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction of Thighs

+1

Hello. Based on your pictures a Brazilian Butt Lift will produce very good results if done by an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. This depression is an easy problem to correct. The liposuction can be done wherever you would like it to be done. I would do liposuction to the back, flanks, and abdomen. If you desire, it can also be done in the thighs. With fat grafting to the depression, as well as the addition of fat to accentuate the buttocks, you will be happy with your results.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Where should you have fat removed from?

+1

My recommendation is to never have liposuction in an area that you don't want made smaller.  No one can answer that question as to whether you should have liposuction of your inner thighs but you.  If you like them the way they are, then don't have lipo there.  If you would like them smaller, then lipo is the way to achieve that.  I don't believe we as surgeons are here to tell you where you should have lipo, our job is to tell you the best and safest way to achieve the results you are looking for. 
Good luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Buttlift and Little Fat

+1

The depression will take priority.  If the surgeon were to suction the medial, lateral, and posterior thighs to sculpt the buttock as well as abdomen, flanks, and back, the additional fat could be used for a small transfer. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, there is not enough fat in the inner thighs, may be minimal amount.

There is more  fat in the flanks, removing that fat will improve on the appearance and shape of the buttocks.The fat taken is better utilized by filling the lateral buttuck/hip depression on the right. That will take a lot of fat, what ever fat remaines may be put in the buttocks.