What's the Best Surgical Option for Fat Face Chin and Neck? (photo)

I've always had a fat face. I'm currently in the process of losing weight. However, my face will still be chubby once I reach my desired weight. I'm 29 and would like to know what my best options are. Buccual fat removal, lipo etc? I'm kind of over looking like a cabbage patch doll.

Facial plastic surgery

+1

Dear StarrJ,

• If you want a more sculpted look, combining buccal fat pad removal and neck liposuction would help thin the face and define the neck more
  • It is very important to get to your target weight before proceeding with surgery
  • Any changes in your weight can affect your results in the long term
  • Congrats on the weight loss, it is great that you are committed to good health

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani