Can the Size of my Front Teeth Be Minimized?

They are big and wide. I don't think they stick out much they are just huge. I know the unevenness can be addressed and the color of the front crown is "off".

Can Veneers Correct Big Teeth?

+1

Porcelain veneers can correct your concern that your front teeth look too large.  This procedure should only be performed by a "cosmetic dentist" that uses a high quality laboratory.  Research the dentist of your choice wisely to be sure they perform this procedure routinely.  In the end, you can have a result that you can be proud of.  Good luck.  

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Size of Front Teeth-Can they be changed?

+1

A most definite yes!  The size of your front teeth can be changed.  And as the previous doctor said.  "Be Careful and check out thoroughly who you go to."  There are several ways to change the size of your front teeth with varying costs and time involved:  Porcelain Veneers,  Invisalign clear orthodontics with some slight shaving between to alter size and create space to move the teeth together, sometimes even some selective adjuststments to teeth and bonding can be done to create a illusion of smaller teeth, and possibly there are other options.  Go to someone that is skilled but will listen and is open to exploring options with you.  Good luck!

Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Minimizing Size of Front Teeth

+1

Your situation can be ideally corrected with Porcelain Veneers on 6-10 of your upper front teeth. Foe excellent cosmetic results, however, be sure to chose your cosmetic dentist wisely. Anyone can call himself a "cosmetic" dentist. Be sure to see photos of past work done by the dentist, and make sure you think they look beautiful before agreeing to have your own teeth treated.

New York Cosmetic Dentist