Can I Be on the Atkins Diet when Doing Zerona?

I know a person should be dieting so that the fat cells can leak, but what if I am on the Atkins diet? Will that just refill the fat cells?

Zerona and Adkins Diet...

+1

Yes, this is not a problem.  The Adkins diet will not hinder the results of Zerona.  It is typical to have 6 to 9 treatments every 48 - 72 hour apart. 

Good luck.  Stick with it and you should see some results.

Zerona and Adkins Diet

+1

Yes, you can have Zerona treatments while on the Adkins Diet.  The diet should not effect the effacacy of the Zerona laser light treatment.  Although results can vary,  most of my patients, who have undergone a series of 6 to 9 treatments, have noted a combined circumferential reduction in waist, hips, and thighs of 3" to 9".  That said, as with all cosmetic treatments - surgical or non-invasive - diet and exercise remain the mainstay to a healthy weight and a youthful figure.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon