I had lipo on my stomach and back a week ago and now my face is breaking out bad?

I had lipo on my stomach and back a week ago and now my face is breaking out bad. In areas that never breakout. Is this due to my body focusing on healing my mid-section. Also is there anything I can take as far as antibiotics or other medications?

Acne breakout after surgery

+1

It's not uncommon. It isn't that your body is concentrating on the midsection but rather that it is reacting to the "trauma" of surgery. It is a stressor emotionally and physically. In terms of treating the acne, it's best to contact your dermatologist. Best wishes.