How to Use at Home Dermabrasion System?

I have recently purchased some at-home products. I am having trouble figuring out in which order to use them. I have the advanced Dermabrasion system, advanced retexturizing peel pads, and also have the derma-full x 3 facial filling serum.

Should I start with the Dermabrasion system and use the entire bottle then start using the retexturizing peel pads, or should I start out with the Dermabrasion system and after one or two uses start using the retexturizing peel pads or what? PLEASE HELP!!

At home dermabrasion

+2

Dermabrasion is a very effective technique to help resurface the skin. At home kits will not reach the depth of the skin that medical dermabrasion will. These will most likely perform mild exfoliation. For deeper scars or more thorough resurfacting, dermabrasion performed by a physician is your best bet.

Not Prescribed by Dermatology

+1

L:et me back up Dr. Placik. This is procedure is not prescribed by dermatologists either. Most of us would not know what you mean. If a physician sold you this apparatus, I would ask them; otherwise, as Dr. Placik said, contact the manufacturer. If you are confused, I would not recommend doing anything until you do so.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Home dermabrasion kits.

+1

This is not a plastic surgery procedure and generally home therapy should be limited to mild exfololiation. These are not typically prescribed by plastic surgeons. I would highly advise contacting the manufacturer or the help line.