What can be done about asymmetry? (photo)

am a 20 years old girl , i ve got face asymmetry include jaws, nose eyelids etc, and ve got breast asymmetry and one of my labia minora also has got loose skin than one another, am very feed up with it, as a whole my left side is more bigger than the right side, i have no confidence to at least take a photograph , please help me as soon as possible

Body Asymmetry

+1

You're absolutely right great job with being so observant. Yes, you're face and breasts are asymmetric. No one is symmetric on the left and right side so you are not abnormal, this is normal for the human body. If you feel as though your left side is extremely larger than your right side in a specific area you may want to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Glad to help!

Breast asymmetry

+1

Dear Ann Mariya,

Asymmetry is very common and very normal.  If there are certain areas of your face or body that have such severe asymmetry that it effects your self image then consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon would be helpful to discuss your options.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD