My left eye lids and brow looks like its dropping downwards. Can this asymmetry be fixed?

Hi,i am 19 years old and when i was like 13 to 17 i had motor tics and i used to make rapid movements with my face,especially with the left part of my face.And now my face is asymmetrical,probably because of the tics.My left eye lids and brow looks like its dropping downwards.You can see in the picture.I also have pretty big hollows under eyes.Can these be fixed?Thanks in advance.

Eyelid and Brow Ptosis

+1
Eyelid ptosis can be improved in a young person. Brow Ptosis Surgery is not indicated at that age. Hollows in the cheek area can be improved with fillers like hyaluronic acid (per lane, juvederm, Sculptra), fat grafts, or malar implants. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

West Orange Plastic Surgeon