19 years old and had motor tics when I was younger. Can this asymmetry be fixed?

Hello,i am 19 years old and when i was like 13 to 17 i had motor tics which was severe and i used to make rapid movements with my face,especially with my left part of the face.And probably because of that,my face is asymmetrical.My left eye lids and brow looks like its dropping downwards.You can see in the pictures.I also have pretty big hollows under eyes.Can these be fixed?

Toronto Blepharoplasty

+1

Unfortunately, your pictures didn't come through - I can't see them. Can you please repost them so that we can help? Thanks!